Saturday, April 4, 2009

Kids and haircuts






















things have been kinda crazy around my house as of late. We are trying to get ready for the mover to come (which happens on Monday) and Luke left for Rock Springs already to start his new job. So, Luke and i were on the telephone yesterday morning..it was the first conversation we had, had in a couple of days. I was relaxing upstairs visiting with my husband catching up on what was new in his world and letting him know what was going on at home. Things were pretty quite downstairs, never a good sign at my house, so i went downstairs to check on things and found Keagan and Ella in the bathroom with a pair of scissors and a pile of hair. This was the only part of the conversation that i heard.
Keagan: "like a rockstar Ell"
Elle: "yeah Keags i look beautiful right"
me: WRONG you should have seen what they had done to themselves. Ella had little sticky up hair (we call them Sprigs) all over the top and back of her head. and i didn't notice until later that they had done a fair amount of whacking on Keagans head as well. I didn't take pics until i got their hair fixed. But after a quick trip to cool cuts they both ended up with snazzy new doo's

2 comments:

  1. Sally,
    I have the most creative grandchildren! You and Lucas are great parents, even though I know it's had to feel it sometimes. I believe my grandchildren are so lucky to have parents that encourage them to explore and enjoy the world! Keegie and Ella, you both are Super Rock Stars!!! Love,
    Grammie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally Bo Bally!!! Update your blog and put a picture of you new haircut! I am dying to see it!!!!

    ReplyDelete